Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 March 2011

Work work work

This is why I needed the Pro Plus!  John and I have been working non stop on the website, you can't see any difference when you look on there, it is all background stuff.  I took a picture of my computer screen to give you an idea, it is really boring stuff.

We have been putting lots of links on every page, that makes it easier for google to find and read all the pages.  It is very repetitive as we have to do the same things on every page, every single cartridge and every printer.  And yes there are thousands!
John and I started by coming in on Sunday, and we have been in early every day since.  We got here before the car park opened today!  It is weird though because by 10am it feels like lunch time, we have been working for four hours by then!  On top of that is the journey into work so we are good and tired by the end of the day.  We are about halfway through and guess what it is STOCK TAKE next week!  I have once again bribed my little sister Sarah to come and help out, luckily she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment