Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A tiny daffodil

 Look at the size of this little darling!  Fran gave me a beautiful planter and I finally got round to putting it together a couple of weeks ago.  I had a couple of spare bulbs so popped them in a plant pot and this is the first flower!  A minature daffodil - spring is here!
That is my index finger holding the bloom up for you to see, that gives you an idea of how tiddy it is!  No I haven't got enormous hands!  I went a bit mad and have bought a nice selection of roses to plant in my border, my seed trays are planted too.  I have a lovely wide planter in the kitchen at the moment as I have planted night scented stock and I think it is still a bit to cold for it to be outside.  I am going to fill my planters with freesias, sweet peas and calendula this year, I'm sure I will add more as I go along!  John is waiting patiently for his tulips to grow, no sign of them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment