Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Top Gear Live

 Can you tell we are super excited?  We waited for over an hour right at the front of the queue.  We didn't know quite what to expect....
 We were sitting right at the front!  John was in the buggy, we had asked for disabled seats.  You couldn't get any closer without sitting in the arena.
 JCB and biker doing their thing.  I didn't take many pictures (too excited) but got lots of video, now I just have to work out how to edit it.
 Jeremy, James and Richard having a chat.  We did the cool wall and laughed at the texts appearing on the sceen behind them.
 Line up of super cars.  Which one do you want?
 I want this one.  Aston Martin.  If you made me choose between this and the Mustang I would choose this of course!  And such a pretty colour, I like a nice powder blue car.
 Discussing the merits (and otherwise!) of the super cars
 Car Football with Rascals and Robin Reliants which spent a lot of time on their sides with men running out to stand them back up!
 STIG!!!! 
Saying goodnight.  There was lots I have missed out because I don't have photos or I have video for .  The driving was amazing, the team of drivers had four or five cars going flat out around the not very big arena it was quite something to see.  My favourite bit was the two Porsches on fire!  Right I am off to see if I can learn how to edit a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment