Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Classic Car Show

In the most hallowed of places for the serious car enthusiast - the auto jumble hall.  As you can see by the bags in the front of the buggy John and Ben have already given in to the charms of stallholders with oily fingers!  To be fair they didn't buy that much (although the temptation was there!) but collected a lot of business cards for things like sand blasting alloys and other things I don't understand.
 Brough Superior a beautiful car.  I didn't take that many pictures, I kept forgetting!  There were some really special cars there and some others I was quite surprised to see for example an Austin Maestro (my first car!).  There were also some cars that I had never even heard of before.
 Bugatti Type 22.   I love the shape of the front and the bonnet and the tyres.... ok I'll stop, I love it all!
 Mustang.  I don't even know what model this is but I don't care I WANT ONE!  A real muscle car, I don't think I would be able to see over the bonnet but I still want one.
 1904 Peurgeot.  What a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL car this is and still in the most amazing condition, it is 106 years old!  It is still in full working order I would be too scared to drive it in case I damaged it!
Delorean.  I couldn't not take a picture of this.  I was telling Ben about it being in Back To The Future and he was too young to know the film.  What!!!!!  I'm sure that film was only made five minutes ago!  I just checked and the film was made in 1985 and Ben was born 1991 so no wonder he didn't remember - made me feel old though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment