Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 November 2010

10 things I love....

Ok so this is not going to be things like family, friends, horses, dogs etc etc you all know how much I love you this is material things!
My new diary for 2011.  Yes it is PINK! Letts Verona diary in raspberry, it has a soft cover, I was tired of having boring old black or navy and wanted something pretty.

 Yes To Carrots Lip Butter.  I had heard amazing things about this company but I didn't know where to find it in the UK.  Then when I went to France I got it in Sephora.  I got Berry and Mint and I love them, I wish I had got more.  I also got the day cream but I haven't used it yet.  I have high hopes!
 Burts Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash.  This is lovely, I hide it after I have had a bath - I will not share it will the boys who would use it all up in a blink and then tell me it was nice!  (This has happened before!) I got the body lotion as well and really like it!
 Urban Decay Naked Palette.  I cannot tell you how much I love this, I use is almost every day.  You can do a really natural look right through to a fantastic smoky look, I thought I would never need another eyeshadow palette ever again until I saw......
This!  MAC is my first make up love, this is from the current limited edition collection called Tartan Tales.  Well with a name like that it would have been rude of me not to get something.  The packaging is so pretty, I love it!
 This is the inside, the prettiest colours all for me!  I also got the Viva Glam bag with lipstick and gloss, I love them and the little tartan bag too!  If I was rich I would own everything MAC has ever made!
 Not gloves but wristlets!  These are brilliant in the winter both inside and out.  If you have to do work that you can't do with gloves on but don't want to face the cold wear these!  If you are typing and need to keep your hands flexible this is what you want!  I wear these all winter to avoid the lovely "dead mans fingers!"
 My new Caldene coat that John bought me (thank you thank you thank you!)  This is not the exact one, I couldn't find a picture but similar.  It is so warm and cosy and I feel very smart in it.  John really did get me a fantastic present - did I say thank you?
 Toggi Canyon boots.  I have had mine since last August (John bought them for me in all the mud at Blair Castle Horse Trials last year)  I have worn them just about every day since and they still come up looking liske brand new when I clean them.  I wear them to work when it is bad weather (umm that's today!)  I wear them to do the horses and ride in them too.  Brilliant, I will definately repurchase these.
 New dress!  For the British Eventing Ball in two weeks time.  I actually got three dresses from LA (thanks Jess!) this is one of them the others are yellow and multi coloured, I don't know which I will wear yet.  This is a good colour to go with my red hair though! 
And last but not least MY NEW COOKER!!!!!  A Leisure range cooker,  Arthur, John and Ben installed it on Saturday and since then I have gone a bit mad!  After not having a proper cooker all summer (just a little hob since we took the Aga out) I have been making all sorts - roasts, pies, cakes etc.  Now I can make my Christmas cake, I am so thrilled with my new cooker!  Writing this has made me realise how much John treats me to presents - I am very very lucky to have such a wonderful husband!  Thank you John xx

No comments:

Post a Comment