Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 May 2011

My new office chair

My old office chair has finally given up the ghost, I have also been trying to get John to buy a new chair for himself as well.  John's chair was listing badly to one side and it is only now he has got a new one that he realised how bad it was!  John found both of our chairs on ebay, his is very posh, black split cow hide with contrasting stitching, mine is described as "milk" it is a lovely cream leather.  I don't know how long it will stay looking like this..... To me it looks like a chair that should be in a very smart room with only a glass topped desk and a sculpture in the corner!  I feel like I should be the one giving orders sitting in it!  Needless to say I am very happy and comfortable now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment