Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Badminton Horse Trials

 Every year I carry my camera round the whole time and never seem to take many pictures!  The first thing we did when we arrived was a nice big picnic under a shady tree - it was unbelievably hot, everyone had to buy hats!  So we were a big group - nine of us!  Lindsey, Emma, Jess, Giles, Hattie, Fran, Sammie, Ann and me!
 Another food themed picture!  Frozen yoghurt, I think you can tell how hot we are!
XC day, this is the Colt Pond, we walked the XC course twice on Sunday, Giles had a pedometer, he said he had walked 13 miles and he only did the course once.  It was 4.5 miles long so I must have done about 17!!!! No wonder we were all exhausted, dinner on the last night was a very quiet affair!  Of course it was all great fun and we really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment