Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 April 2011

My little old man

 I thought my little old man was really starting to feel his age in the last couple of weeks, he didn't want to go out much, then yesterday he went out walked across the field and then came charging back flat out!  He certainly surprised me, he didn't look ancient!  So he must be feeling the spring air and it has put a bounce back into his step!
 This is Sam's new place to sleep on the back of the sofa, he makes himself very comfortable and when the sun comes out he is in the right place to bask!  You can see a picture of Danny going XC with Shane (the horse!) in the background!
Sam is still singing opera at every opportunity, he is really quite deaf now so I don't think he realises just how loud he is!  He still has all his attitude and the dogs all give him lots of respect so I think that does his ego good!

No comments:

Post a Comment