Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 August 2010

Say hello to my tootsie cat

This is my Sam cat, he is my little old man.  We were given him by my brother in law Arthur, Sam was responsible for terrorising the dogs in Windermere!  We have had dogs visiting the house and leaving truamatised by the cat!  Now he is a bit older (20!) he has mellowed a bit and actually will have a cuddle with Kara.  Poor Sam has no front teeth, he had to have the four big front teeth out when he was 15 as they were going bad.  I thought that would finish him off but he has adapted very well.  He has an exceptionally good singing voice and uses it at every opportunity.  You can have a good long conversation with him if you want to!  There is no carpet in the hall at the moment and Sam has discovered that if he sits in there and sings opera at 4am there is a good echo and he gets a very quick response!  I love that I am his favourite person in the whole world and if you go out he will come with you like a dog.  He loves coming down to the stables and helping and is the best hot water bottle on your knee in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment