Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 September 2010

Jeremy (and his partner in crime Winston)

This is our little donkey Jeremy!  He is just the cutest thing you ever saw and puts a smile on your face when ever you see him.  I found out this morning that donkeys are NOT scared of pigs!  The little piggie wiggies were out next to the stables this morning and I have to say I was proud of my boys, Winston was interested and didn't run away even when the pigs oinked good morning to him!  Jeremy on the other hand saw the pigs and was ready for a fight!  He was like Scrappy Doo of Scooby Doo "let me at them!"  The piggies came up to say good morning (very politely) and Jeremy wound himself up and brayed like it was a battle cry, the pigs took off, Jeremy was bouncing on the spot wanting to take off after them!  His tail was going like crazy it was fun trying to get him through the gate!
This is Winston and Jeremy trying to work out how to move the barricade to get into the garden.  Winston was the same height as Jeremy when he was born (11hh!) and is now 15 months and nearly 15.2hh.  Yikes I am scared about how big he is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment