Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 February 2011

Trying to beat the winter chills

 I am so tired of being cold and the dreary weather is just not helping!  I thought I would put up some pictures I took when I first got my camera last summer and was practising taking pictures of everything! 
 After even the cat got bored of posing (the dogs and horses had long since run away) the flowers were very kind and patient with me while I messed around with focusing.
 Just looking at the pictures and all that sunny sunshine in them is making me feel better!
 John's favourite marigolds.  They are his favourite because they are bright orange.  It's like the sun coming up!  We had them everywhere in his border!
 It is going dark as I type this and the rain is beating on the window and it is blowing a gale......
 I really can't wait for the clocks to change, spring to come around and for it to warm up a bit!
 I love this planter, I put a wild meadow mix of seeds in and got the most glorious colours.  Of course I didn't take a picture of the whole planter being to obcessed with focussing.  What was I thinking?
Pretty pansies in the sunshine.  Ah well it will be summer soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment